Do you know that there are multiple meanings of scorpion tattoos? They were regarded as lucky tattoos by many ancient tribes. In fact, many tribal people got inked with them because they considered that scorpion tattoo fight off evil spirits.
Scorpion tattoos are not just worn by people with scorpion zodiac sign but also by those who wish to overcome their fears. Also, I will admit that scorpion tribal tattoos are the neatest design you will ever see.
Here we presents you 50 cool tattoos of scorpion that you can try –
Scorpion Tattoo Ideas
2. How about you mix up two different art forms? Here is a scorpion tattoo of an origami scorpion. Pretty Neat, eh?
3. Here is another 3d scorpion tattoo design that is way too realistic and amazing.
4. Placement of scorpion tattoo can make it really great. For example this scorpion tattoo is looking great due to its prefect placement.
5. Many guys like to have scorpion tattoos on biceps. Here is a neat design that you can consider.
6. This scorpion tattoo is actually inspired from a drawing and can be improved a lot.
7. Here is a scorpion tattoo that is inspired from Japanese tattoo art. Did you noticed the constellation in the background?
8. Here is a tribal scorpion tattoo design that is actually made evn better with purple shading. Don’t you agree?
9. A cool idea to make your 3d scorpion tattoo even more impressive is by showing a shadow of it.
10. This tribal scorpion tattoo design is inspired from the zodiac sign.
Scorpion Tattoo Designs
12. Most people often ask for scorpion tail tattoo. You can modify with the name initial of your loved ones.
13. You can give color to your scorpion tattoo. A red scorpion will represent danger while a blue or green will represent peace and prosperity.
14. Inner bicep is also a cool place to try 3d scorpion tattoo but don’t go as big as this or you might scare kids.
15. The best placement for scorpio people is to try the tribal version on their back neck like this.
16. Okay lets be honest, such amazing 3d scorpion tattoo just cannot be pulled off by just any other tattoo artist.
17. Scorpion and eagle are enemies. You can try a scorpion and eagle tattoo design to represent that you seek revenge.
18. Many artists like to mix up scorpion and crab tattoos. I don’t think they turn out that great. You decide.
19. You can add the constellation to your scorpion tattoo design if you have the same zodiac sign.
20. Another common practice is to show the scorpion tattoo biting the skin just like this.
Scorpion Tattoos for Men
22. You can try traditional scorpion tattoo with red tail and can even add flowers to it.
23. Another cool placement is back of the shoulder where the scorpion tattoo sits perfectly.
24. Desert scorpions are usually hairy and therefore scarier. You can try a hairy scorpion tattoo like this.
25. Here is an old school scorpion tattoo design that is perfect choice for stomach.
26. Scorpion tattoo can be really good cover up tattoos. Here is an image that shows how good cover up tattoos they are.
27. Showing a tail hovering over the head of the scorpion will mean that you are an aggressive person.
28. Now this is a cool idea where the artist added the name of a person in the tail of the scorpion. You too can add name of your loved one in similar manner.
29. This scorpion have a body and legs like a cockroach.
30. Showing the hair around the legs of your scorpion tattoo will show that you feel insecure about yourself.
Scorpion tattoos For Women
32. You can show a blood drop on the tail of your scorpion tattoo to show that you are aggressive person.
33. If your zodiac sign is scorpio then it would be a good idea for you to wear scorpion tattoo on hand.
34. Scorpion dance to impress females. Girls can try a dancing scorpion tattoo to show that they need devotion and honesty.
35. Even though I won’t recommend but still many people who have scorpio zodiac like to add the word as well.
36. Do not try a scorpion tattoo in such large size but I would agree that rib cage is good choice for scorpion tattoos.
37. There are many feminine scorpio tattoo ideas but my favourite is to try it in small size just behind the ear.
38. You can try a simple scorpion tattoo design but would it look as beautiful as this?
39. Showing a long tail of scorpion will mean that you are not afraid to cross limits and get out of your comfort zone.
40. There is no special meaning of scorpion hand tattoo other than that the wearer is probably a scorpio.
Cool Tattoo of Scorpions
42. If you have broken your heart than you can try a similar design that will show that you failed in love but are not afraid to give it another try.
43. Foot is good choice for a scorpion tattoo and you can try one which is as big as this.
44. You can try watercolour scorpion tattoo designs but they won’t last long.
45. A climbing scorpion tattoo will represent that you are not afraid to face your fears.
46. Here is a really simple scorpion tattoo design that will suit most blue collar workers.
47. A tiny tribal scorpion tattoo like this (and that too on the rib cage of girl) would be too h0t to handle.
48. Coloring and shading gives a unique look scorpion tattoo and this design is proof of it.
49. You can even play with various colors like here the artist used blue ink in the design.
50. Here is another unique tribal scorpion tattoo design that will suit both boys and girls.
So Which scorpion tattoo from the above photo gallery you liked the most?