If you are thinking of getting a tattoo on the back of the neck then I must warn you that Back neck tattoos hurt a lot. You surely have to bear a good amount of pain for back of neck tattoos. Only beautiful and meaningful tattoos deserve such pain. Here are 50 pictures of amazing back neck tattoos for men and women:
Back Neck Tattoos Ideas And Designs
2. You can either have a quote tattoo on the back of your neck or you can go for a good design. Don’t do both. It will be difficult to cover up.
3. From the look of it, I can say that this back of neck tattoo was quite pain ful. It is a religious tattoo with the word ‘Om’ on it along with the quote ‘Parama Moksha’.
4. It is not exactly back of neck tattoo but the design is attractive and if your artists can draw the mini version of this tattoo design then it would look wonderful.
5. Here is simple bow and anchor tattoo design on the back neck of this lady. It is easy to hide behind hairs.
6. Tattoos on the back of the neck require extra care because they are more open to pollution and water.
7. In my experience this back neck tattoo would easily fade away because the tattoo was made using light ink.
8. It is hard to get a good quote tattooed on the back of the neck because the area is less and the quote is big.
9. This is a unique idea for back of the neck tattoo because it will not hurt much and it is meaningful.
10. I do not understand the logic behind barcode tattoo placement on the back of the neck. If you like such designs then do not opt neck for it as it will hurt a lot.
12. I am not able to read the quote exactly but this is best place for secret tattoo as it will hide behind hairline.
13. Butterfly tattoo designs are common but if you are having it on neck then add a ribbon to it.
14. Another unique idea would be to have name initials tattooed on the back of the neck.
15. If you want large tattoo on the back of the neck then you surely have to expand the tattoo on full back.
16. The most popular tattoo design for the back of the neck is cross tattoo. A simple cross tattoo will look way more beautiful.
17. Here is a beautiful 3D ribbon tattoo design on the back of the neck of this girl.
18. I would not suggest you to have animal tattoo design on the back of the neck because it will occupy large space.
19. The Placement of back tattoos matter a lot and if you want your neck to be tattooed too then expand the back tattoo up to the upper neck.
20. Back of the neck tattoos are popular among girls but boys to like to have tattoos on tis body part. Here is a unique star tattoo design with illuminati eye.
22. I would not recommend such tattoos. It needs a brave soul to embrace such tattoo designs and walk proudly in public.
23. You don’t need to have just Black and White tattoos on the back of the neck. Play with the colors and you might end up with the most beautiful tattoo on your body.
24. Flower tattoos are second most popular tattoo design among girls for back neck.
25. Mandala tattoos are not easy to be inked on the Back of the neck. Only an experience tattoo artist can ink Mandala tattoos on back neck.
26. If you want to make your moon tattoo look more meaningful then have it on the back of the neck.
27. Go Offbeat. Instead of opting for simple animal tattoos on back of neck you can have weird goat tattoos. Is this Sister Abigail of Wyatt family?
28. Isn’t this the cutest back neck tattoo ever? This tattoos was borrowed from Tumblr.
29. Infinity tattoo designs are best suited behind the neck but they are not very popular designs.
30. Another favourite candidate for back of the neck tattoo is dragonfly. Here is a beautiful dragonfly back neck tattoo.
32. A cool idea would be to have king and queen crown tattoos inked on the back of the neck. Obviously such tattoos are meant for couples.
33. If you are ready for the pain of back neck tattoos then make sure it is worth it. Here is an amazing heart and lock tattoo design on the back of the neck. I bet the key tattoo is on the back neck of her partner.
34. If you are opting for a full neck tattoo then surely you will have some part of it one the back of your neck as well. Here is a necklace tattoo design that extends to the back neck.
35.Although the cupid tattoos are not very popular but they make a good temporary tattoo designs.
36. Om is word of God according to Hinduism. It carries a lot of value and that is why it makes a good option for back neck tattoo.
37. Although I would not suggest you owl for back neck tattoo but if the owl is as cute as this then go ahead for it.
38. It is hard to design a flower tattoo on the back neck due to the curve of neck but an experienced tattoo artist can do wonder.
39. Angelina jolie started a trend of Longitude Latitude tattoos. Back Neck is surely the best place for such geographical coordinates tattoos.
40. You don’t need to have large size flower tattoo. A small flower tattoo design would suffice on the back of the neck.
42. Sun tattoos are rare. That is why they will look impressive on the back of the neck.
43. Bird tattoos are very common. So here is a picture of a flying bird tattoo design on the back of the neck.
44. Roses are favourite flowers of millions of people globally. You can have a rose tattoo design on the back of the neck.
45. Although black and white back neck tattoos will look marvellous but if you want to play with colors then do it on flower tattoos.
46. Small star tattoo design on the back of the neck will look good.
47. This tattoo design was made impressive due its 3d touch. It looks like a red button inside sun.
48. You can have a long tattoo design that start from your upper back neck and goes way down to the lower back.
49. This is a unique tattoo design of snakes overlapping each other in the yin yang style (and then messing it up).
50. Here is a beautiful cross tattoo design on the back neck along with angel wings.
So which back of the neck tattoo you liked the most?