Biker tattoos do not hold any special meaning but they are very popular among bikers. Many motorcycle clubs have their own unique tattoo styles that are required to be inked by each member. Bikes wear their tattoos with pride and do no shy away from showing them. We picked 50 amazing Biker tattoo designs that are immensely popular among men and women –
Biker Tattoos Ideas And Designs
2. The placement, the size and the coloring of this biker tattoo design is almost perfect.
3. This is a weird biker tattoo design of a worm riding a bike but it would be loved by young bikers.
4. Instead of showing complete motorcycle you can just opt for the helmet and the face (skull) of biker.
5. Biker and Pirates are two different personalities but people have affection for both. How about a Biker-Pirate mix up tattoo.
6. The helmet of this biker tattoo is perfect but the scarf make it look like an airplane pilot.
7. This biker looks like Baymax from Disney movie Big Hero 6.
8. Here is another biker tattoo design with a different style. In this biker tattoo a mouse is riding motorcycle.
9. How about a biker tattoo that shows how the view looks from Biker’s eyes?
10. The most popular brand among bikers is Harley Davidson and one is not biker if he/she doesn’t have motorcycle of this brand.
12. Biker tattoos are rarely black and white so you should color your biker tattoo with your favourite colors.
13. Most people look for memorial tattoo design but do not get unique tattoo idea. If your father or grandfather was a biker then there would be no better choice other than a biker tattoo.
14. Biker word and quote tattoos are not common but if you want one then there is no better word other than ‘Biker’ itself.
15. Here is a realistic looking motorcycle tyre tattoo design on the calf of this guy.
16. This biker tattoo design seems to be torn out directly from a drawing. It looks so beautiful.
17. Although I would not advise such biker tattoo design but many of my friends liked this particular design.
18. If you want a biker quote tattoo then make sure you opt for a short yet quirky quote.
19. You can have a biker tattoo design of the most famous route of your country. Here is popular route 66 of USA.
20. Bikers are known for their own unique lifestyle where they often cheat death.
22. Engine is the main power source of a bike so how about a roaring engine tattoo design?
23. If you are biker who loves moto racing and bike racing then this unique tattoo design will perfectly suits you.
24. Who says that biker life and biker tattoos are just for men? Here is a beautiful biker tattoo for girls.
25. I won’t recommend on getting motorcycle tattoo on both legs. It will look way more attractive on just one leg.
26. If you want a temporary biker tattoo design then you should try flash art biker tattoos like this.
27. It is hard to understand this biker tattoo design but as it is on the arm of a girl so I won’t mind it.
28. Motorcycle wheels and wings is a unique idea for a tattoo and it might raise question among the viewers.
29. I have seen many biker tattoos and in my opinion this is one of the finest biker tattoo design of all time.
30. Race and clutch are two important parts of a bike. You can try tattoo of either.
32. Biker chicks are very few in population but so are lioness. Here is a gorgeous female biker tattoo design.
33. This biker tattoo design is a mix up of two separate designs. I think making the biker a native American really make this tattoo stand out of crowd.
34. Most people opt for Harley Davidson tattoos but I think a chopper tattoo design will work well too.
35. Here is a mix up tattoo of a skull and engine tattoo. It looks like the engine of Devil’s bike.
36. Can you guess the body part and who is this biker? Is he Nicolas Cage?
37. Do you know that Bikers and many motorcycle clubs have skull as their logo.
38. Here is a biker chic tattoo design. The girl looks like Scarlett Johansson.
39. If you want to focus on the bike design of your biker tattoo then I would advise you to opt for a vintage bike as it will look amazing.
40. Biomechanical tattoo designs are common and if you want one then here is a mash up of biker and biomechanical tattoo.
42. This biker tattoo design seems to be inspired form the Ghost rider film because Johnny blaze left her gf crying.
43. Biker itself is a religion and yes if there is biker god then this is how he/she will look.
44. Is it Frankenstein riding a bike or the tattoo artist tried to ink popular actor James Dean.
45. If you are looking for tattoo cover up designs then here is one to consider.
46. This biker tattoo would have looked way better on chest or on back but the wearer preferred it on calf.
47. Here is one cool biker tattoo idea for forearm.
48. One thing that I admired about this biker tattoo on chest is that the artist tried to use the curves of the body as the road.
49. Most outlaw motorcycle clubs have gang tattoos that are required to be worn by every biker member.
50. Here is the ultimate biker tattoo design of a skeleton biker riding a chopper in speed.
So which Biker tattoos design you liked the most and why?