A lot of tattoo artist face the crisis of finding the best Arm Tattoos For men. The arm is the most common choice for men to have a tattoo. However, there are so many repetitive designs that people often get bored of them.
Before opting for an arm tattoo you must know that they might be costly.The prices for arm tattoos depends if you want a simple and small tattoo on arm or if you are looking for a half sleeve (or full sleeve) tattoo design. If latter is the case then you have to be patient because it will take time to get a great tattoo done on arm.
Here we have chosen 50 best arm tattoos for men –
Tattoos for Men on Arm
2. Inner arm tattoos for men would range from simple designs to amazing one word or quote tattoos. Obviously the font selection would matter a lot in such designs.
3. A common idea is to try cross tattoo on arm but you can make it even unique. Here is design that has cross tattoo as well as anchor and rope in the style of dollar sign.
4. Angel makes coolest arm tattoo designs for men. You can either try a faller angel or even better a guardian anger tattoo on upper arm.
5. If you are looking for small arm tattoo designs for men then I would suggest you to try armband tattoo that gives a unique impression.
6. Ship tattoos look better on chest or back but you can also try them on forearm like this.
7. One of the coolest tattoo ideas for men on arm is to try biomechanical tattoo design. Here is one awesome design for you to consider.
8. If you want a half sleeve or full sleeve tattoo design then try wolf or nature tattoo. They will look badass on forearms.
9. Tribal designs are most common choices for tattoos on arm by men. They give a unique and attractive impression.
10. If you do not have any tribal tattoo idea in mind then need not worry as a tribal sleeve tattoo on arm will look even better.
Upper arm tattoos for men
12. You can try a full sleeve tribal tattoo design but make it look astonishing by adding your zodiac sign on upper arm.
13. Probably the most famous arm tattoo design for men is owned by Dwayne Johnson. His maori tattoo design that extends from mid arm to chest is one of the $exiest tattoo on the world.
14. A little nice watercolour tattoo design of your favourite animal would also be a good choice.
15. Anatomical heart tattoo design look boring on chest. Try their double exposure style on arm like this.
16. A cross tattoo is probably everyone’s favourite and upper arm (or lower arm) is perfect choice for it. Most guys prefer it on right hand.
17. Stairway to heaven with dove flying is also a popular tattoo theme and you know the most ideal place for it – Arm.
18. Dragon tattoo are also commonly opted for arm by guys but there are too many design so pick carefully.
19. You can try tattoo of your national bird on your arm. Here is a great bald eagle tattoo.
20. There are many unique designs for arm and one is shown here. This tattoo has an eye in a hourglass.
Tattoos for Men on Arm Sleeves
22. Another common choice for guys with huge biceps is to try an eye tattoo design on inner arm just like this.
23. Outline tattoo do not last long on arms but if you still want to give a try then this landscape tattoo is great choice.
24. Boys often love tattoos that are manly. You can try a meninist tattoo such as sword or armour on your arms.
25. Not every artist would be able to pull off such beautiful scenery tattoo. This is inspired from Japanese art.
26. Traditional tattoo art is not opted by everyone but designs like this are too hard to resist. Won’t you like an owl and skull tattoo on your arm?
27. Arm is a good choice to try matching tattoo with your siblings or loved ones. Friendship bracelet tattoo on arm is a cool idea.
28. Quote tattoo on arm might look scattered so choose the right font and right quote for it.
29. If you look closer you will see that this tattoo design on inner arm has one eye of tiger and other of a girl.
30. Many people think that sleeve tattoos need to cover whole arm. That is not true. You can have ¾ tribal sleeve tattoos like this.
Arm Tattoos for Men half sleeves
32. Sword and dagger tattoo are made popular by mma fighters and wrestlers. Try such design if you feel you have a warrior in you.
33. Phoenix is a mythical bird that rebirth after death. You can try such tattoo on arm if you want to move on from your past.
34. Quote choice also matters a lot. If you try a meaningful quote tattoo then even in simple font it will look great.
35. Many people like to try Jesus tattoos. The two best places for it is chest and biceps.
36. Damn Boy! Isn’t it the most mind blowing and best arm tattoo for men that you ever saw?
37. Flower tattoo are not just trademarked for girls. Boys can try them too and a cool idea is to try them on lower arm.
38. There are many complex tribal tattoo styles out there on internet. Choose them only if you trust your tattoo artist’s ability.
39. Now here is a really simple yet meaning tattoo idea for men on arm. Flying birds represent freedom.
40. Simple arm tattoos like this are adored by both men and women.
Small Arm Tattoos for men
42. Couples can try matching flying bird tattoos on their arm or wrists. This will suit those who love to travel a lot.
43. Portrait tattoo are often regretted by people. You can try portrait tattoo of your favourite person on arm but think before committing.
44. A really meaningful and beautiful tattoo idea for men on arm is to try tree tattoos like this.
45. Star tattoos look better in 3d style and can be made even better by adding another tattoo design in it.
46. This lower arm tattoo design on arm is inspired from the Polynesian art and culture. Isn’t it impressive?
47. Lion is the king of the jungle. So you can try a lion tattoo on arm if you consider yourself a king.
48. One beautiful fact about arm tattoos is that they are visible to the word and it motivates people to upgrade them from time to time.
49. If you try a tribal sleeve then make sure that you follow the blackwork style where dark ink is used for tattooing.
50. I have always admired samurai tattoos. Here is a great samurai tattoo design for men on arm.
Which arm tattoos for men you liked the most?