Wildlife tattoos are not very popular but if you choose the right tattoo design that suits your personality then go for it. Here we have chosen 50 amazing wildlife tattoos for men and women –
Wildlife Tattoos Ideas and Designs
2. This crocodile tattoo design has two patterns in it. One is the amazing alligator tattoo and another is the hidden snake/anaconda tattoo design.
3. Birds are free in wildlife and you should show that in your wildlife tattoo design too.
4. Wolf lives in pack and that is why they are among the strongest animals in Jungle. If you choose wolf as your wildlife tattoo then make sure it is the leader of wolf pack.
5. Disney’s Live action movie The Jungle Book increased the love of Bear among People. Here is a Bear tattoo design inspired from Balloo.
6. For girls that are hard-working and focused, there would be no better wildlife tattoo than a bee tattoo design.
7. The tattoo artist did a great work in the detailing of the face of this tiger tattoo design. The placement of this tiger tattoo is also perfect and I would suggest you to have such design either on back shoulder or on chest.
8. Is this a Bear or a Leopard or Jaguar? Do not have confusing wildlife tattoo design.
9. Take your game one step ahead and have a bird tattoo design of particular species. For example This Hummingbird tattoo design will look way better than a simple bird tattoo design.
10. Wildlife butterflies have larger wing span and also they are more colourful so keep this point in mind.
12. The coloring choice for this lioness tattoo design could be improved but otherwise it is a beautiful wildlife tattoo design.
13. There are few improvements that this squirrel tattoo need but still I think it is way better than many other stupid wildlife tattoos.
14. Wings and feathers are very important feature of a Bird and that is why a tattoo artist must pay attention to these body parts.
15. This looks like a Koala Bear tattoo design and it will look even more beautiful if colored.
16. This looks more like a painting than a tattoo design and probably this is the reason why this wildlife tattoo rock.
17. This is how a real duck looks like. The beak of the duck could be colored either green or brown.
18. Apart from the beak, I think this is a beautiful and perfect bird tattoo design and you can ink any bird species in similar pose.
19. This creative elephant tattoo design will suit any body part but I think shoulder is the best part to have it.
20. The size of the tattoo matters and if you are trying an animal tattoo design then it is important to decide the exact dimension of the tattoo.
22. People rarely choose Giraffe tattoo design. It would be a unique tattoo if you pick it and will look cool too.
23. If you pick a wildlife face tattoo design then I think you should choose either Lion or tiger. Ape face tattoo design would not suit much.
24. Most people choose rainforest wildlife but I think mountain wildlife tattoo would lookj pretty cool too.
25. This beautiful horse tattoo design way too majestic to be described in words. Only a master tattoo artist can design such tattoo.
26. This leopard tattoo design seems to be taken out directly from a National Geographic Wildlife Documentary. I liked the placement too of this tattoo design.
27. Why not opt for Marine wildlife as it is much more mystical than average ground life. Here is a beautiful jellyfish tattoo design for you.
28. Do not add any other animal along with a strong animal like Lion, tiger or cheetah as it will ruin the beauty of the lion.
29. This cute panda bear tattoo design would be most suitable for girls and women.
30. If you like to hunt then I think you will like this Wildlife tattoo design on the back of this boy.
32. Owls are scary creatures and no matter what but their howling at night will make you uncomfortable for sure.
33. This beautiful grown up panda bear tattoo on the thigh of this girl is amazingly beautiful.
34. Penguin tattoos are actually not opted by people and it will be a cool idea to have an emperor penguin tattoo design.
35. Puffer fish are among the most poisonous fishes in the sea and here is good puffer fish tattoo design.
36. You can also try a stray dog tattoo design along with a wildlife landscape.
37. This three bunny tattoo design is considered as ominous in Chinese mythology and you too can try a similar wildlife tattoo design.
38. Not everyone love raccoon but if you want to show people that you have a repelling personality like raccoon then go for it.
39. My favourite wildlife tattoo idea would be to have a 3D tattoo design of any wildlife animal.
40. Although this Scorpion tattoo design is amazing but the placement of this design is not good.
42. Another cool idea would be to have a simple wildlife tattoo design using geometric lines and shapes.
43. You can also have any type of rodent tattoo design but in my opinion most of them would look ugly.
44. This snail tattoo design looks very realistic. Good work from the artist.
45. There are many spider species that look beautiful and scary at the same time. Here is a 3D spider tattoo design.
46. Is this Squirrel sleeping or is it wearing an astronaut suit?
47. This unicorn tattoo design do not need any further improvement and you can have it in large size on your chest.
48. The horns of this deer make it look majestic. I won’t suggest you to color them though.
49. Here is a funny whale tattoo design in small size on the forearm of this girl.
50. This beautiful red fox tattoo design on the hand of this girl is made even more beautiful with flower design in background.
So which Wildlife tattoo design you liked the most?