Biomechanical tattoos are really expensive but they are also among the most beautiful tattoo design. This is because of their uniqueness. Biomechanical tattoos may vary from person to person due to different physiques. Here we have selected 50 amazing biomechanical tattoo designs for men and women –
Biomechanical Tattoos Ideas And Designs
2. Many people try biomechanical tattoos on legs or on arm sleeves but chest is also good place to have a biomechanical tattoo like this.
3. This biomechanical tattoo on the shoulder of this guy seems to be inspired from supercomputer HAL of popular 1968 film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
4. A unique biomechanical tattoo design would be to have a biomechanical tattoo on any part of body but in the style of claw marks. It would look like bruises.
5. There was probably no need to show the meter clock in this biomechanical tattoo on hand.
6. Most biomechanical tattoo are inclined more toward machines but how about a more bio oriented biomechanical tattoo, like this.
7. This biomechanical tattoo seems to be inspired from the Xenomorph from the Alien movie series.
8. Here is more animated version of a biomechanical tattoo design. The color choice is perfect and the wearer took right decision to have the biomechanical tattoo on calf.
9. You can show the working of your heart by having a biomechanical tattoo design on chest.
10. Instead of going for a complicated and detailed biomechanical tattoo, you can opt for a simple yet impressive biomechanical tattoo like this.
12. Probably the tattoo artist was trying to show the nervous system of a normal human being through this biomechanical tattoo. But in the end it is giving an impressive illusion of spider man’s leg.
13. Back shoulder or outer bicep will be an uncommon place to get a biomechanical tattoo (because most of the time you will not be able to admire it). However, it will keep people wondering.
14. This biomechanical tattoo seems to be inspired from the structure of DNA. To come out with better results the artist might took help of galaxies and star systems.
15. If you do not want a detailed biomechanical tattoo then you can go for a design like this.
16. In my opinion full size and clear biomechanical tattoos look much better but people have admired such tattoos too.
17. A biomechanical hand tattoo design on the hand itself is a brilliant idea but surely only an experienced tattoo artist can pull this off.
18. How about a steampunk styled biomechanical tattoo where most of the machine is in bone style.
19. If you have huge biceps like this dude then it will be necessary for you to have a biomechanical tattoo design on your bicep just like this.
20. Biomechanical tattoos need not to be inspired from modern technology. Here is a medieval style biomechanical tattoo design.
22. The most basic biomechanical tattoo design is inspired from the machinery of a watch.
23. Coloring matters a lot in biomechanical tattoo design because without it one might get confused about the complexity of the tattoo.
24. Now here is a beautiful example of how good coloring can really improve your biomechanical tattoo design.
25. Full sleeve biomechanical tattoos were in trend a decade ago but these days people prefer only half sleeves biomechanical tattoos.
26. It is really hard for a tattoo artist to ink realistic biomechanical tattoos because
27. Forearm is probably the best place to get a biomechanical tattoo as you can show it any time you want.
28. Such biomechanical tattoo design is easy for newbies and beginners. If you are a tattoo artist looking for simple design then here you go.
29. This biomechanical tattoo design on shoulder is impressive but the alignment is not correct. It could be adjusted exactly on the shoulder make it look real.
30. It would be a bad idea to show a biomechanical face on hand because that would be too out of place. A better idea would be ink a biomechanical face on the real face.
32. Biomechanical tattoos are the best design for cover up. If you are looking for a good coverup tattoo then choose biomechanical tattoos.
33. If you want to try a small biomechanical tattoo design then opt for hand biomechanical or a wrist biomechanical tattoo.
34. Even though biomechanical tattoos are more popular among males but they are admired by female tattoo lovers too.
35. Biomechanical tattoos need a larger space so they should be inked on body parts like arms, chest or back.
36. Here is a simple looking biomechanical tattoo that you can easily get from any tattoo artist near you.
37. Biomechanical tattoos are also called as auto mechanic tattoos and in such tattoos the artist ink auto machineries.
38. This 3d mechanic tattoo design on shoulder is popular on the site deviantart.
39. Tattoo artists share their biomechanic tattoos on sites like pinterest, tumblr and instagram.
40. Another cool biomechanical tattoo idea would be to have a wolverine style arm in which you can show the claws of wolverine hiding inside your forearm.
42. Calf is also among the popular body part choice for biomechanical tattoos.
43. You will find many experienced tattoo artists in New York and New Jersey who are expert in biomechanical tattoo art.
44. Although I consider this biomechanical tattoo incomplete but I liked the idea of tying up the tattoo with button.
45. People rarely choose backbone or skelton bone for biomechanical tattoos but trust me it is one of the best place to get such tattoos.
46. You might want to consider ribcage and stomach for biomechanical tattoo. Here is how it will look like.
47. Getting biomechanical tattoo on head will be a bad idea but if you still want to go for it then here is one picture for you.
48. How beautiful a biomechanical tattoo can look? Here is a good example as you can see it yourself on the legs of this lady.
49. Biomechanical tattoos will need a lot of care before and after getting the tattoo also it will wear off quickly.
50. You might feel like this tattoo is overly done but I guess it is really amazing and is result of a lot of patience and hard work.