There is no denying of the fact that couple tattoos are as much popular as simple tattoos for men and women. Most couple prefers to have matching tattoos while few others look for unique tattoo designs. You will find many couples with wedding ring tattoo designs on their fingers but this is not actually an ideal couple tattoo. Here we bring you 100 plus most beautiful couple tattoo designs and ideas for lovers –
Matching Couple Tattoos
2. If you are not a boring couple then I bet you will love this skull couple tattoo idea. Even though you can opt for large skulls but skulls of this size would be much better.
3. Many might not understand what is this? It is actually pulse rate tattoo that is made up in form of heart suggesting that your significant other is your heartbeat.
4. People often take interesting wedding vows. How about you ink a saying about each other on your body?
5. Arrow tattoo design will look boring if not done in right manner. The placement of the arrow tattoo shown in below picture is wrong but the design and angle of arrow tattoo is perfect.
6. We have a separate photo gallery of King and Queen Tattoos (and also Chess tattoos). Here is one King and queen tattoo design that we thought to be perfect for couples.
7. You cannot even imagine that how many couple tattoo fails. This is because most couples choose wrong tattoo design that does not match and sometimes does not suit skin either.
8. There are lot of romantic quotes available online for couples. You can pick one of your favourite romantic quotes and dedicate it as a tattoo for your partner.
9. Matching tattoo design among couples is popular but predictable. If you opt for a matching tattoo design than keep it as weird and simple as this.
10. All boys are video game lovers. Lucky are those who get a gamer wife or lover too. If you are one among them then here is a meaningful couple tattoo for you.
Cute Couple Tattoos
11. I will say it again that placement matters. This skull tattoo design on hand would have looked more beautiful on this couple if it was aligned perfectly. Still I will give this tattoo 4 star out of 5.
12. I don’t know why couple choose foot for matching tattoos. Surely it will be more visible but it will not be closer to heart.
13. A romantic couple tattoo idea would be to ink the poster of each other’s favourite romance film on yourself.
14. What would be better than the evergreen couple of Sun and Moon? Khal Drogo called Khaleesi his sun and moon. This quote from ‘Game of thrones’ popularized Sun and moon tattoo among couples.
15. I did not liked the detailing of this couple tattoo but it gives a brilliant idea that you too can have a similar tattoo/
16. This ‘Fingers Crossed’ tattoo design is looking beautiful due to its perfect placement on rib cage by this intelligent couple.
17. Here is another romantic quote tattoo for couples. Not only you can read this quote you can show it to others too with ease.
18. Wrist is the most popular place among couples to get matching tattoos.
19. Most boys and girls do not like to have tattoo on palm of the hand but you can give it a unique try.
20. I do not understand the exact meaning of this beautiful matching couple tattoo but I think they want to say ‘You are My World’ to each other.
Couple Tattoos Ideas
22. Shoulder is perfect part for couples who are fitness lovers and have appreciable physique.
23. If you are into same $ex relationship than you can have tattoos that not only you’re your love to each other but also the beauty of your relationship to the world.
24. This is a mix up of anchor and arrow tattoo designs with some geometrical shapes. I would suggest it only if you want to try something unique and weird.
25. This couple tattoo design looks inspired from three movies – The Dark knight, The The Nightmare before Christmas and Zombieland.
26. An interesting tattoo idea would be to have arrow and heart tattoo design just like this.
27. Even if you are having matching tattoo design still you can play around with the style of the tattoo. You can have a different colored tattoo that match with your partner in design but not in color.
28. Each love story has a beginning and what would be more beautiful if you ink the time and date (when your love story began) on your body.
29. This King and Queen Tattoo design looks majestic only because of the right size and quality of the font used. I would recommend this couple tattoo.
30. Couples also love finger tattoos specially wedding ring tattoos on fingers. Here is a King and Queen Crown tattoo in small size on fingers.
Small Couple Tattoos
32. You can also have birth dates of your significant other inked on your body. Don’t go for plain design and instead choose roman numerals.
33. After King and Queen, another popular title for couples are Mr. and Mrs. How about you ink this title on your body?
34. One most popular quote among couples is ‘You Complete Me’. How about a symbolic tattoo that makes the quote way more realistic and meaningful?
35.Another cool tattoo idea for couple would be to ink their favourite TV or movie couples on their body. I would go for Beauty and beast.
36. If you want a subtle and smart tattoo design then pick up a cool tattoo as shown below for a hidden body part like foot or thighs.
37. I would not recommend you to get a quote tattoo on your wrist but if it is really worth it (like below) then go for it.
38. This interesting matching tattoo design has one flaw and that is, the size of the tattoo. If you look closer you will see that the moon on the girl finger is bit smaller than the moon on boy finger.
39. Most people fall in love because they share similar interest. If you and your partner love a hobby or art passionately then the most ideal tattoo for you would be related to that hobby.
40. People around the world often want to visit a dream country or city or holiday destination. If you and your partner have a dream vacation stop then you can ink ideal sceneries from that spot on your body.
Couple Tattoos Designs
42. This is the reason why I advise to not to choose wrist for quote tattoos. The quote will be too hard to read for you and for the world.
43. You can ink the date of your anniversary on your body so that you never forget that.
44. Skull tattoo are not as much popular among serious lovers as heart tattoos. But if it is a teenage love then you might get impressed with this tattoo design.
45. King and Queen Tattoos do not need extra efforts to look majestic. Even a small and tiny king and queen tattoo like this would win everyone’s heart.
46. This matching couple tattoo design is chosen by this couple because spider-man is their favourite superhero.
47. The exact meaning of this unique couple tattoo design is beyond my understanding. I liked it and that is why I included it here. Feel free to tell us about the meaning of this couple tattoo in comments.
48. Here is another take on the amazing skull tattoo designs for couples.
49. This tiny matching tattoo for couple on the wrist is good for couples who are looking for temporary tattoo design.
50. You can modify this speedometer tattoo design with the mileage of your relationship and speed extent of your love.
Cool Couple Tattoos
51. If you want nerdy couple tattoos then pick up any of your favorite Hollywood couple and get it tattooed on your body.
52. Watercolor Couple tattoos will fade away quickly so i will advise against it.
53. You can try wing couple tattoos where each half of the wing is inked on the couple.